Explore the iconic Eumundi Markets and Imperial Hotel, the home of the Eumundi Brewery, and sample a range of local craft beers.
Hinterland Cheese & Wine Tour
Private Tours Available 7 Days
- Wine tasting at two vineyards
- Local cheese platter
- Two course lunch with choice of drink
- Visit a local cheese factory
- Air-conditioned transport
- Awesome local tour guide!
Available as a Private Tour 7 days. More information here
- Adult Flexible
Take a Local Wine & Cheese Tour of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland
For a local scenic escape, we highly recommend this tour that takes you to visit the beautiful towns of the hinterland to taste local cheese, wine, beer and enjoy a delicious lunch made from local produce.
We take in some beautiful scenery as we make our way up the range to our first stop at Flame Hill Vineyard, which is situated in the cooler climate region on the Blackall Range in Montville. Enjoy a private wine tasting with a platter of local cheeses while you take in the spectacular views of the estate and the coastline.
The next stop is the Maleny Cheese Factory, where you can purchase a range of local cheeses made exclusively from local milk suppliers, along with a range of other tasty local produce from the region.
We then take in the beautiful views of the Sunshine Coast and Glass House Mountains as we drive across the range to our lunch destination. This will either be Clouds at Montville or Brouhaha Brewery & Restaurant, depending on availability. Enjoy a delicious lunch with a range of tastings, or a glass of wine or beer, and relax in their beautiful restaurant.
Our final stop is either at Clouds Vineyard in the iconic Big Wine Barrel or Sunshine & Sons Distillery near the Big Pineapple in Woombye. At Clouds Vineyard you will have the choice of a flight of wine or a tasting paddle of beer. Sunshine & Sons Distillery offer you a drink on arrival and a range of gin and vodka tastings.
|10.00 am||TAPS, Brisbane Rd, Mooloolaba|
|10.20 am||Sneaky Baron, Ocean St, Maroochydore|
|10.25 am||Novotel Twin Waters Reception|
|10.50 am||Main Street, Montville. Opposite the Visitor Information Centre|
Private tours include door to door pick up
Looking for a Noosa wine tour? Check out our Noosa Drinks Tour
- Available as a private tour 7 days a week (Door to door pick up and no minimum numbers)
- For mixed day tours we require a minimum of 4 to run this tour
- All dietary requirements can be catered for
- Alternative drink options available at each venue
- ID required
- Adult Flexible Ticket
- Cancel any time up to 48 hours prior to your tour for a full refund
- If cancellation is advised in less than 48 hours there are no refunds. No-shows will be charged the full price.
- Adult Ticket
- Non-refundable ticket. Cancel any time up to 48 hours prior to your tour for a credit voucher
- Change date fee of $25 applies
- Gift vouchers and gift cards are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. If a booking made with a gift voucher or gift card is cancelled you will be re-issued your gift voucher or gift card as they are not redeemable for cash.
- Our mixed day tours require a minimum of 4 people to run. If we don’t reach this minimum, we will advise you 48 hours prior and attempt to re-book you, issue with a credit or refund you as a last resort.
- If for some reason we need to cancel the tour due to extreme weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances, customers will receive a full refund or credit.