Explore the iconic Eumundi Markets and Imperial Hotel, the home of the Eumundi Brewery, and sample a range of local craft beers.
Private Tours Available
- All tastings, lunch, air-conditioned transport
- Awesome local guides!
Take a Local Wine & Cheese Tour of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland
For a Hinterland escape, we recommend this tour that takes you to visit the beautiful towns of the Hinterland to taste local cheese, wine, beer, and local produce for lunch.
First stop is Flame Hill Vineyard, which is situated in the cooler climate region on the Blackall Range in Montville. Enjoy a private wine tasting with a platter of local cheeses for you to sample while you take in the beautiful views of the estate and the coast line!
The next stop is the Maleny Cheese Factory, where you can purchase a range of local cheeses made exclusively from local milk suppliers, along with a range of other tasty local produce.
We then take in the beautiful views of the Sunshine Coast and Glass House Mountains as we drive across the range to our lunch destination. This will either be at Clouds at Montville (Wednesday & Thursday), or Brouhaha Brewery & Restaurant depending on availability. Enjoy a delicious lunch with a range of tastings, or a glass of wine or beer, and relax in their beautiful restaurant.
Our final stop is at Clouds Vineyard in the iconic Big Wine Barrel. Here you have the choice of a flight of wine, or a tasting paddle of beer to enjoy before we start to make our way back down the range to the coast.
- Twin Waters
- Private tours offer Door to Door pick up
- Looking for a Noosa wine tour? Check out our Noosa Drinks Tour
- Available as a private tour (Door to door pick up and no minimum numbers)
- For mixed day tours we require a minimum of 4 to run this tour
- All dietary requirements can be catered for
- Alternative drink options available at each venue
- ID required
- If you have booked a Private Group Tour please check the Terms & Conditions specific to private charters listed on our website
- On our mixed day tours, customers will receive a full refund or credit if we are provided with notice of cancellation a minimum of 48 hours prior to your tour. If you have booked with a gift voucher or gift card you will have this re-issued.
- If cancellation is advised in less than 48 hours there are no refunds. No-shows will be charged the full price.
- Our mixed day tours require a minimum of 4 people to run. If we don’t reach this minimum we will advise you 48 hours prior and attempt to re-book you, issue with a credit or refund you as a last resort. if you have booked with a gift card or voucher we will re-issue this to you for future bookings as they are not redeemable as cash.
- Gift vouchers and gift cards are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. If a booking made with a gift voucher or gift card is cancelled you will be re-issued your gift voucher or gift card.
- If for some reason we need to cancel the tour due to extreme weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances, customers will also receive a full refund or credit.