Meet local farmers and producers, taste fresh seasonal produce, local beer and explore the Hinterland region.
Private Sunshine Coast Distillery Tour
- Exclusive access to 3 local distilleries
- Taste local gin, vodka and rum
- Door to door pick up included
- Expert local tour guide
- Alternative drink options available
- Customise this tour to suit your group!
- Time: 10.30am – 4.30pm or 2.30pm – 8.30pm
- Availability: Wednesday – Sunday
- 1 Adult Price per person | Ages 18+ | Valid ID
- 2 Adults Price per person | Ages 18+ | Valid ID
- 3 Adults Price per person | Ages 18+ | Valid ID
- 4 Adults Price per person | Ages 18+ | Valid ID
- 5 Adults Price per person | Ages 18+ | Valid ID
- 6 Adults Price per person | Ages 18+ | Valid ID
- 7 Adults Price per person | Ages 18+ | Valid ID
- 8 Adults Price per person | Ages 18+ | Valid ID
- 9 Adults Price per person | Ages 18+ | Valid ID
- 10 Adults Price per person | Ages 18+ | Valid ID
- 11 Adults Price per person | Ages 18+ | Valid ID
Larger group bookings available!
Taste your way across 3 boutique Sunshine Coast distilleries sampling gin, rum and vodka. Sit back and relax as our expert local tour guides take you behind the scenes of the Sunshine Coast distilleries. From small boutique producers using native botanicals, award winning gins and vodkas, Caribbean style rums, and barrel aged special releases, this tour has something for everyone.
After picking you up, our team will start your day by visiting Beach Tree Distilling Co where owners Kirra & Steve will greet you with a warm welcome, a tour of the distillery and a tasting of their gins and vodkas. Their spirits are made from certified organically grown sugar cane and they also use native botanicals that are grown on country and sourced using ethical and sustainable methods.
Our next stop takes us to Paradise Rum for a taste of the Caribbean! Here you will enjoy a tasting paddle with a difference, consisting of 3 mixed drinks that features their spiced rum and dry, gin and tonic and coconut vodka. We have extra time here to enjoy the venue and grab an extra drink or lunch from their tasty menu.
From here we head inland to our final destination of the day, to visit Sunshine & Sons Distillery located near the iconic Big Pineapple. The friendly team will greet you with a drink on arrival and then take you on a tour of their distillery and barrel room. You will also taste their amazing range of spirits, including award winning gins, vodka, barrel aged sprits and a coffee spirit called Mr Barista. They have an impressive barrel room with more than 500 barrels ageing their rum which will be released on 22 February 2022, at 2.22pm. Nil Desperadum rum uses Australia’s only commercial quantity of organic molasses, the finest methods of production including natural ‘wild’ fermentation and of course their bespoke German copper stills.
You will leave with a warm fuzzy feeling and a sense of connection to the local stories and local spirits that are produced right here on the Sunshine Coast. Our friendly tour guide will drop you back to your accommodation or somewhere in town if you plan to extend your day out.
Due to the busy nature of working distilleries, Creative Tours reserves the right to alter itineraries and venues without notice due to venue availability. Don’t worry, there will still be plenty of great spirits and good times!
- Expert local tour guide
- Comfortable air-conditioned transport
- Door to door transfers
- Beach Tree Distilling Co – drink on arrival, tour, guided tasting of gin & vodka
- Paradise Rum – tasting paddle of 3 mixed drinks
- Sunshine & Sons Distillery – drink on arrival, all tastings, optional tour
- Alternative drink options available at each venue